IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 176 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 176 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 176
Academic Writing Task 1
The maps below show the town of Lynnfield in 1936 and then later in 2007. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are planning to give a presentation in your large company. Write a letter to your colleague asking for help; In the letter, you should:
- When and where the presentation will be?
- What the presentation is about?
- What you would like your colleague to do?
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In today’s world of advanced science and technology, many still greatly value artists such as musicians, painters, and writers. What can the arts tell us about life that science cannot?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 History
- Do you like (to learn about) history?
- What historical event do you find most interesting?
- Do you think history is important?
- Do you like to watch programs on TV about history?
- Do you think you can really learn history from films and TV programs?
- Do you think the Internet is a good place to learn about history?
- Can you name a person from history whom you would like to learn more about?
- Why would you like to learn more about him/her?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a foreign person you are interested in
- Who this person is,
- How you know this person,
- Why do you think this person is interesting
Part 3 Questions
- Do you have any foreign friends and do you think having foreign friends is a good way to know other countries?
- Do you think it’s important to know the culture and language before going to another country?
- What do you think of people who work in international companies?
- What abilities do people need to have when working in an international company?