IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 177 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 177 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 177
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagrams below show the main reasons workers chose to work from home and the hour’s males and females worked at home for the year 2019. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You saw an advertisement for a tennis course in England but you have one or two problems and can’t stay the whole course.
Write a letter to the course director. In your letter,
explain your interest in the course
describe your problems
find out if a refund is possible
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Car ownership has increased so rapidly over the past thirty years that many cities in the world are now ‘one big traffic jam’. How true do you think this statement is? What measures can governments take to discourage people from using their cars?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Internet & Neighbour
- Do you use the internet (very much)?
- When was the first time you used the internet?
- Is the internet very important (or useful) to you?
- Do you think you can (or could) live without the internet?
- Do you know your neighbours?
- Do you like your neighbours?
- Why are neighbours important?
- When do you meet your neighbours?
- How often do you meet your neighbours?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a place you visited on vacation; You should say
- Where this place was,
- What you did there,
- Who you went there with,
- Why you liked this place
Part 3 Questions
- What are some popular attractions that people like to visit in your country?
- Do old people and young people like to go to different places for vacation?
- What do old people and young people think about when making travel plans?
- How do people get to know about new places?