IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 178 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 178 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 178
Academic Writing Task 1
The bar chart below gives information about the percentage of the population living in urban areas in different parts of the world. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have missed some important papers accidentally in a bus. Write a letter to the manager of the Taxi company. In your letter:
Give the details of your journey
Explain why those papers are important for you
Suggest what can the manager do
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Happiness is considered very important in life. Why is it difficult to define? What factors are important in achieving happiness? You should give reasons for your answer using your own ideas and experience.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Popstar & Teenagers
- Who’s your favorite pop star?
- Do you want to be a pop star?
- Do you like to go to concerts?
- Do you prefer live music or recorded music?
- Do you like to spend time with teenagers?
- Do you know anything about the kind of fashion that teenagers like?
- What are the best things of being a teenager?
- How do teenagers entertain themselves?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a creative person whose work you admire; You should say
- Who this person is,
- How you know this person,
- What creative things this person likes to do,
- Why do you admire this person
Part 3 Questions
- Do you think you are a creative person?
- Is it good for children to learn arts?
- What kind of jobs requires people to be creative?
- Do you think leaders need to have creative ability?