IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 182 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 182 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 182
Academic Writing Task 1
The bar chart below shows the average duration of housework women did (unemployed, part-time employed, and full-time) when compared to men who had full-time work in the UK between 1985 and 2005. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are a student at an English language school in Brighton and are living in private accommodation with other flatmates. You have not had hot water or heating for some time. The landlord’s workmen have tried to fix the problem but without success.
Write a letter to the landlord. In your letter,
- state your reason for writing
- describe the problems and explain how you feel
- propose a solution and risk the landlord to take action
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Everyone should become vegetarian because they do not need to eat meat to have a healthy diet. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Time Management
- Are you ever late for anything?
- What excuses do you use when you are late?
- What excuses do people have when they are late?
- Are you good at organizing time?
- How do you usually organize time?
- Do you think planning is important for time management?
- Why do you think some people pay to learn time management?
- Do you think children should learn to manage time?
- Why do some people find it hard to follow their plans?
- How would you teach your children time management?
- Do old people and young people manage time in a similar way?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about something important that has been kept in your family for a long time.
- What is it,
- When your family had it,
- How your family got it,
- why it is important for your family
Part 3 Questions
- Which do you think are better, old things or new things?
- As well as family photographs, what are some other things that people keep in their family for a long time?
- In your culture, what sorts of things do people often pass down from generation to generation? (Why?)
- Why do you think people keep these things?
- What are the benefits (= what is the value/what is the importance) of keeping some old things in the family?
- Do you think it’s good to recall the past?