IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 183 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 183 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 183
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagram below gives information about the recycling of glass and plastic containers. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to your local council that the road in front of your house is damaged. In your letter, you should:
- tell him your name and where you are living
- describe the problem
- suggest what you want him to do for it.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
some people believe that to give opportunities to the new generation companies should encourage high level employees who are older than 55 to retire. Do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Fruits and Vegetables
- Do you like fruits and vegetables? OR Do you like to eat fruit(s) and vegetables?
- How often do you eat fruits and vegetables? OR Do you often eat fruit(s) and vegetables?
- Why do you think fruits and vegetables are important for us?
- What kind of fruit do you prefer?
- What fruit(s) (and /or vegetables) do you especially like to eat?
- Do you like the same fruits and vegetables today as you did when you were a child?
- What fruit and vegetables did you like to eat when you were a child?
- Is it easy (or, convenient) to buy fruit and vegetables where you live?
- Do you think people should eat more fruits and vegetables?
- Do you think it’s (really) necessary to eat fruits and vegetables?
- How much fruit and vegetables do you think a person needs to stay healthy?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a computer/phone game you enjoy playing since your childhood
- What the game is about,
- When you started playing it,
- How often do you play this game,
- Why do you enjoy playing it
Part 3 Questions
- What is the impact of teen addiction to games?
- Should parents or teachers take necessary action to prevent children from playing games?
- What do you think are the benefits of playing games?
- Why games have been popular amongst teenagers in recent years?