IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 186 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 186 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 186
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below shows the numbers of visitors to Ashdown Museum during the year before and the year after it was refurbished. The charts show the result of surveys asking visitors how satisfied they were with their visit, during the same two periods. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You want a book that you cannot ﬁnd. Later you find it and it is available in a bookstore in another city. Write a letter to the manager of the bookstore. In your letter, you should:
· give details of the book
· say why you need this book
· tell him how you will pay for it.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some feel that it is a waste of time to plan for the future and it is more important to focus on the present. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Accommodation & Hometown
- Let’s talk about your hometown. Where is your hometown?
- What do you like about it?
- What do you not like about it?
- How important is your hometown to you?
- Do you think you will continue to live in your hometown?
- Let’s move on to talk about accommodation. Tell me about the kind of accommodation you live in?
- Does the place you live in have many amenities?
- Is there anything you would like to change about the place you live in?
- Do you plan to live there for a long time?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a foreign product you would like to buy; You should say:
- what product it is
- when you want to buy it
- whether it has any special feature
- and explain why you want to buy it.
Part 3 Questions
- Did you tell anyone after buying it?
- What are your thoughts about the trend that people buy new things instead of repairing old ones?
- What is the product, which is consumed most in your country? Why?
- Is increasing consumerism a good trend?
- Why do people use imported products?
- Do different places have their own popular products?
- What food is popular throughout the world?
- Why do people living in different regions like different food?