IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 187 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 187 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 187
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below shows information about the challenges people face when they go to live in other countries. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You need a book and you can’t find it in the library. Write a letter to a bookshop manager. In your letter, you should:
· describe the book.
· say why need it?
· say how you will pay for it?
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some think that quality art can be made by anyone while others think that it requires special talent and ability. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Hometown & Weather
- What is your country famous for?
- Where do you live in your country?
- Is it an interesting place to live?
- Are you planning to live there in the future?
- How is the weather today?
- What’s your favorite kind of weather?
- Is there any type of weather you really don’t like?
- What is the climate like in your country?
- Does the weather affect people’s lives in your country?
- Do people change in the summer?
- Does bad weather ever affect transport in your country?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a leisure activity near or in the sea that you want to try
- What activity it is,
- How you should prepare for the activity,
- Why do you want to try it
Part 3 Questions
- What kind of people like rest near the sea?
- What kinds of people rely on the sea?
- What other activities can people do in and near the sea?
- What is the difference between young and older adults’ activities near or in the sea?
- Do older adults enjoy spending time near the sea?
- Is it popular to go to the seaside in your country?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of spending time near the sea?
- Do you think that human activities are posing a threat to the oceans of the world?
- Do you think it’s important for children to learn how to swim?
- Do you think that it is important to learn about the oceans and why?
- Do you think the environmental problems can affect the oceans?