IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 193 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 193 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 193
Academic Writing Task 1
The bar chart below shows the popularity of well-known Instagram accounts in 2011 and 2021. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You took an elderly member of your family, who was not able to walk properly, to a museum and he/she faced a few problems.
Write a letter to the manager of the museum. In your letter,
say why you visited the museum
describe the problems you faced
suggest what can be done to avoid those problems
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Many young people today know more about international pop or movie stars than about famous people in the history of their own country. Why is this? What can be done to increase young people’s interest in famous people in the history of their country?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Family & Housework
- How many people are there in your immediate family?
- Who do you get on best within your family?
- Do you have a large extended family?
- What do you do together with your family?
- Why is family important to you?
- Do you do housework at home?
- What kind of housework do you often do?
- Did you do housework when you were a child?
- Do you think that children should do housework?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a piece of clothes that you wore on a formal occasion
- What it looked like,
- What occasion you wore it at,
- Why you would wear it,
- How you feel about it
Part 3 Questions
- What kinds of clothes do people wear after work?
- What kinds of clothes should people wear at work?
- Do you think it is necessary for children to wear school uniforms?
- Where do people in your country buy clothes?
- When do people wear formal clothes?
- Will the way we dress influence the way we behave?
- Do you think people need to wear formally in the workplace? Why do some people like to wear traditional clothes?
- Why do some people like to wear traditional clothes?
- Will traditional clothes disappear in the future? Do old people change their style of dressing?