IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 201 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city, and question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 201 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 201
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart and graph below give information about sales and share prices for Coca-Cola. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are organizing a trip to the Black Mountains in West Wales for a group of students from Canterbury in Kent, UK. Write to the manager of Student Hostel Service.
- Explain when you want to visit the Black Mountains,
- how long you will stay,
- how many students are at your party,
- and what accommodations you will require.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
When New Towns are planned, It is important to build more public parks or sports facilities than shopping centres for people to spend their free time. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 RAINY DAYS
- Does it rain much in India? (Where? When?)
- Does it rain much in your hometown? (Include how often)
- In what season does it rain the most? OR When (in what month/season) does it rain most in your hometown?
- What about the other parts of India? OR In which season does it rain most in other parts of India?
- Would you prefer to have, more rain or less rain (in your hometown)?
- Do you like rainy days? OR How do you feel on rainy days? ORDo you feel sad on rainy days?
- How does rain affect different people’s moods? OR How does rain affect people’s lives?
- Do you prefer rainy days or sunny days?
- What do you do on rainy days (or, on a rainy day)?
- What do you usually do when it rains (or, when it starts to rain) and you are outside?
- Do you think rain is good? (Why?)
- How does rain affect (life in) your country?
- Is there any part of India where it doesn’t rain much? (Where?) OR Is there an even distribution of rain throughout India?
- What effects can a shortage of rain (a drought) have on people’s lives?
- Can you remember any time when it rained particularly heavily in your hometown? (When?)
- Does rain ever affect transportation in your hometown? (How?)
- Do you think the seasons have changed in recent years, compared to the past? (Why? How?)
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time you waited for something special to happen
- What you were waiting for,
- How you felt,
- What you did while waiting,
- Why do you wait for it
Part 3 Questions
- On what occasions do people usually need to wait?
- Who behaves better when waiting for children or adults?
- Compared to the past are people less patient now, why?
- What are the positive and negative effects of waiting on society?