IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 213 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 213 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 213
Academic Writing Task 1
General Writing Task 1
You bought a ticket to a music concert. However, you are unable to go. So you decide to give a ticket to your friend. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter
- Say about the concert
- Why you are unable to go
- Explain how your friend can get your ticket.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people say that in our modern age, it is unnecessary to teach children about the skills of handwriting. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Shoes
Q1. How often do you buy shoes?
Q2. Do you like to wear shoes that are comfortable or good looking?
Q3. How often do you buy shoes?
Q4. Have you ever bought shoes online?
Q5. Do you know anyone who likes to buy many shoes?
Q6. What is your favourite type of shoes?
Q7. Are people willing to buy expensive shoes?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a famous person that you are interested in
- Who this person is,
- How do you know about this person,
- What sort of life they had before they became famous,
- How this person became famous,
- Why do you like this person
Part 3 Questions
- What are the advantages of being famous?
- What are the disadvantages of being famous?
- Should famous personalities have a personal life?
- Which qualities should a famous person have?
- Why does the young generation copy them?
- Why is it important to have role models?
- Who were the famous people 50 years ago and who will be famous in the next 50 years?
- If you have a chance to become famous what would be your attitude?