IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 221 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 221 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 221
Academic Writing Task 1
The Chart Show information about the percentage of men and women aged 60-64 who were employed in four countries in 1970 and 2000. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Your friend had made a plan for you to see a movie together but you can now not join him. You’ve found another friend who can go instead of you. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:
- Explain why you cannot go anymore
- Say who can go instead of you
- Say why this person is a good person to go with
General / Academic Writing Task 2
The best way to solve the world’s environmental problems is to increase the cost of fuel for cars and other private vehicles. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Daily Routine
- When do you usually get up in the morning?
- Do you usually have the same routine every day?
- What is your daily routine?
- Do you ever change your routine?
- Is your routine the same today as it was when you were a child?
- Do you think it is important to have a daily routine?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a time when you encouraged someone to do something that he/she didn’t want to do
- Who he or she is,
- What you encouraged him/her to do,
- How he/she reacted,
- Why do you encourage him/her
Part 3 Questions
- How could leaders encourage their employees?
- When should parents encourage their children?
- What kind of encouragement should parents give?
- Do you think some people are better at persuading others?