IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 222 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 222 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 222
Academic Writing Task 1
The pie chart below shows the results of a survey of the causes of poor learning outcomes in schools in a particular country in 2011. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
One of your colleagues was in charge of organising an annual executive conference, and he/she has been successful in doing it. You want to congratulate your colleague on that.
Write a letter to this colleague. In your letter,
- congratulate your colleague for successfully organising the event
- mention what you liked about it the most
- say how much you would like him/her to organise other events as well
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Tourism today creates a variety of problems, such as pollution due to flights, traffic congestion and water pollution. Do you think that governments should impose extra taxes on flights or accommodation to restrict today’s tourism industry? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowledge.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Neighbours & Neighbourhood
- Do you like your neighbours?
- Are our neighbours usually close to each other in your country?
- What is your neighbourhood like?
- Do you think your neighbourhood is a good place for children?
- How could your neighbourhood be improved?
- Do you think it is important to have a good relationship with your neighbours?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a perfect job you would like to have in the future
- What it is,
- How you knew it,
- What it is like,
- why you think it is perfect
Part 3 Questions
Q1. Do you think you want to take up this job?
Q2. Which occupation should be given better pay?
Q3. Is being rich a good thing?
Q4. Do you think people should save for the future?
Q5. What makes a person choose a job apart from the pay it offers?