IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 229 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 229 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 229
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows the top priorities by business companies in the USA in 2016. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are applying for a job and need a letter of reference from someone who knew you when you were at school. Write a letter to one of your old teachers asking for a reference. In your letter:
- say what job you have applied for
- explain why you want this job
- suggest what information the teacher should include
General / Academic Writing Task 2
People attend colleges or universities for many different reasons (for example, new experiences, career preparation, increased knowledge etc.). Why do you think people attend colleges or universities? You should give reasons for your answer using your own ideas and experience.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Neighbours & Neighbourhood
- Do you like your neighbours?
- Are neighbours usually close to each other in your country?
- What is your neighbourhood like?
- Do you think your neighbourhood is a good place for children?
- How could your neighbourhood be improved?
- Do you think it is important to have a good relationship with your neighbours?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a skill that you can teach other people
- What it is, How you learnt it,
- How can you teach others this skill,
- How do you feel about this skill
Part 3 Questions
Question 1. Should teachers be funny when they teach?
Question 2. What qualities should teachers have?
Question 3. Which do you think are more important practical skills or academic skills?
Question 4. Which age group is the best age for learning?