IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 235 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 235 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 235
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below gives information about the underground railway systems in six cities. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You will be celebrating your son’s 8th birthday next week. You want to invite one of your colleagues to attend the birthday party. Write an invitation letter to this college. In your letter,
- invite your colleague to your son’s birthday party
- give details of the party and its date and time
- say how happy you and your family would be to have him/her at the party
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Global warming is one of the most serious issues that the world is facing today. What are the causes of global warming and what measures can governments and individuals take to tackle the issue? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 TV
- Do you often watch TV?
- What sorts of things do you watch on TV?
- What is your favourite TV program?
- Do you ever watch foreign programs or films?
- What did you watch on TV when you were a child?
- Do you think children should watch TV?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe your first day at school or college
- Where it was?
- What happened,
- how you feel on that day
Part 3 Questions
- Do you think students should be taken to school by their parents or go by themselves?
- Should children rely on their parents or be independent?
- How can children become more independent?
- What is the effect if parents interfere with children’s life too much?