IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 239 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 239 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 239
Academic Writing Task 1
The pie charts below show the online sales for retail sectors in Australia in 2003 and 2013. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
A friend of yours is going on holiday soon and has asked you to recommend a destination. Write a letter to your friend and recommend a good place for a holiday that you have visited before.
- Say where you went,
- where you stayed,
- what you did there and what the food was like.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In the past, lectures were the traditional method of teaching large numbers of students in a classroom. Nowadays new technology is increasingly being used to teach students. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this new approach in teaching?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Your Country
- Tell me about your country.
- Where is your country located?
- Which part of your country do most people live in?
- What are the main industries in your country?
- What are some of the good things about living in your country?
- What are some of the bad things about living in your country?
- Do you know the history of your country well?
- Which part of your country do you want to live in?
- What makes you feel proud of your country?
- Will you stay in your country in the future?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when you changed your opinion
- When it was,
- What the original opinion was,
- Why you changed it,
- how you feel about it
Part 3 Questions
Do children like to change opinions?
Why do people change their opinion?
Who do young people turn to for advice?
Do people like giving an opinion about politics?