IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 240 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 240 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 240
Academic Writing Task 1
The graphs below provide information on global population figures and figures for urban populations in different world regions. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Last month you had a holiday overseas where you stayed with some friends. They have just sent you some photos of your holiday. Write a letter to your friends. In your letter:
- thank them for the photos and the holiday
- explain why you didn’t write earlier
- invite them to come and stay with you
General / Academic Writing Task 2
The environmental problems that today’s world is facing are so great that there is little ordinary people can do to improve the situation. So governments and large organizations should be responsible for reducing the amount of damage being done to the environment. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowledge.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 TV programs/shows
- What kind of TV programs do you like?
- What’s your favourite TV program?
- Do you often watch programs on TV or your cell phone?
- Do you like watching the same kind of program all the time?
- Do you talk with your friends about the program you watched?
- In your country is it possible to watch any TV programs in English?
- What benefits can people get from watching foreign TV programs?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about something you did that was difficult but successful, You should say
- What it was?
- How did you complete it?
- Why it was difficult?
- And how you felt about doing it?
Part 3 Questions
- What kinds of jobs require people to be confident?
- On what occasions should children be encouraged? How?
- How do you help children stay focused?
- What challenges do young people face today?