IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 248 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 248 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 248
Academic Writing Task 1
The charts below give information about the price of tickets on one airline between Sydney and Melbourne, Australia, over a two-week period in 2013. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You work in an office and have recently been experiencing a health problem. You think that the problem started because of the working conditions in the office. Write a letter to your manager.
In your letter:
describe the health problem
explain why you think it was caused by conditions in the office
suggest what the manager should do to improve the working conditions in the office
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Many people today do not feel safe either at home or when they are out.
What are the causes?
What are the solutions?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 High School and Hometown
- Where is your hometown?
- How often do you visit your hometown?
- How many people live in your hometown?
- What is your hometown famous for?
- What’s the oldest part of your hometown?
- Who was your favourite teacher in high school?
- What’s your favourite subject in high school?
- Do you still remember what happened on your first day of high school?
- Do you still keep in touch with your friends from high school?’Do you miss your life in high school?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a lesson that you remember well; You should say
- When it was?
- Where it was?
- What you did?
- What your teacher did?
- Why It was special?
Part 3 Questions
- What can people do to help themselves remember information for their everyday needs?
- What do you think of people using calendars to remind themselves of things?
- What kind of things do people forget easily?
- How can people improve their memory?
- What do sometimes people forget things they don’t want to do?
- Which do you think is more important to remember about, a business meeting or a meeting with a friend?
- Why is it difficult for some people to remember things?
- What kind of people is more forgetful?
- In what situations is it important to remember information very well?
- Which is better for keeping childhood memories, photos or videos?
- Can people rely on their memory when recalling events from the past?
- Do you think keeping a diary can lead to creating false memories?
- Why do people remember very little about things that happened to them in early childhood?
- What childhood memories do people usually have?
- Do you think technology helps people remember past events
- What memories are most important for people?
- Is it possible that technology will replace human memory?