IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 260 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to email@example.com with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 260 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 260
Academic Writing Task 1
The line graph below gives information on cinema attendance in the UK. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information given.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to the local council about the closure of a playground in your area because children don’t use it much. In the letter, you should tell:-
- Why many children won’t use it?
- How is the playground important for children?
- Give some suggestions how to increase the playground’s usage?
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Many doctors recommend that older people exercise regularly, but most patients do not follow an exercise routine. Why do you think this happens? How can people be encouraged to exercise regularly?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Outdoor Activities & Internet
- Do you like outdoor activities?
- What outdoor sports do you like?
- How much time do you spend outdoors every week?
- What types of outdoor activities are popular in your country?
- How often do you use the Internet?
- Do you think you use the Internet too much?
- What are your favourite websites?
- What are the positive and negative things about the Internet?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe someone you really like to spend time with
Who this person is?
How do you know him/her?
What do you usually do together?
And explain why you like to spend time with him/her?
Part 3 Questions
- How many generations usually live together in your country?
- Is it important to visit family members?
- What are the values of family in your country?
- Why is family bonding necessary for happiness in life?
- Do you think the support from a friend is different from the support from a family member?
- What kinds of people are easy to get along with?
- How do leaders get along with their subordinates?
- Do people have time for themselves nowadays?
- Do you like talking with older people? Why?
- At work or in school do you think people need to help each other?
- What is the value of teamwork?
- What are the sources of pressure in people’s lives?