IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 261 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 261 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 261
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph shows Underground Station Passenger Numbers in London. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have recently ordered a book online, but the book was delayed and has not arrived yet. Write a letter to the company manager. In the letter, you should:-
- Give the details of your order?
- Explain why you need the book urgently?
- Suggest a solution for the situation?
General / Academic Writing Task 2
The governments should give each citizen a basic income so that they have enough money to live on, even if they are unemployed. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Transport & Indoor Activities
- Do you prefer public transportation or private transportation?
- What’s the most popular means of transportation in your hometown?
- Is it easy to catch a bus in your country?
- Is driving to work popular in your country?
- What do you think will become the most popular means of transportation in your country?
- Do you like indoor activities?
- What indoor activities do you like?
- How much time do you spend indoors every week?
- What types of indoor activities are popular in your country?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a special cake you received from other
When does it happen?
Where does it happen?
Who did you get the cake from?
And explain why it’s a special cake?
Part 3 Questions
- What are the differences between special food made in India and other countries?
- Is there any food in your country which is eaten on special occasions or special times?
- Why are some people willing to spend a lot of money on meals on special days?
- Do you think it’s good to communicate when eating with your family?