IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 263 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 263 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 263
Academic Writing Task 1
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below. You should write at least 150 words. You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.
General Writing Task 1
You have seen an advertisement for a full-time job at a grocery store and want to apply for it. Write a letter to the manager. In the letter, you should tell:-
- Describe your experience?
- Tell him why you are interested in the job?
- Say why you think you would be suitable for the job?
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some think that ambition is good quality. Is it important to be ambitious? Is it a positive or negative characteristic?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Noise & Gifts
- Do you mind noises?
- What types of noise do you come across in your daily life?
- Are there any sounds that you like?
- Where can you hear loud noises?
- Do you think there’s too much noise in modem society?
- Are cities becoming noisier?
- When do you send gifts?
- When was the last time you received a gift?
- Have you received a gift you didn’t like?
- How do you feel when you receive a gift?
- Do people in your country send gifts to show their generosity?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a thing you did to learn another language
What language did you learn?
What did you do?
How does it help you learn the language?
And how do you feel about it?
Part 3 Questions
- What difficulties do people face when learning a language?
- At what age should children start learning a foreign language?
- Which skill is more important speaking or writing?
- Do you think language learning is important? Why?
- Which is better, to study alone or to study in a group? Why?
- What’s the best way to learn a language?
- Does a person still need to learn another language if he is good at English?
- Do you think minority languages will disappear?
1 thought on “IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 263 Recent Exam Tests”
I would appreciate if
my reading scores improves .is a big challenge