IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 268 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 268 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 268
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows the different modes of transport used to travel to and from work in one European city in 1960, 1980 and 2000. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to a newspaper editor about the poor condition of a historic building in your area. In the letter, you should:-
- What building are you writing about?
- Describe the current condition of the building.
- What should be done in this situation?
General / Academic Writing Task 2
As well as making money, businesses also have a responsibility towards society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Photography & Arts
- Do you like art?
- Do you think art classes are necessary?
- How do you think art classes affect children’s development?
- What kind of paintings do people in your country like?
- What benefits can you get from painting as a hobby?
- Do you like to take photographs?
- Do you prefer to take photos yourself or to have other people take photos?
- How often do you take photographs?
- Do you prefer to take pictures of people or of scenery?
- Are there any photos on the walls of your home?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an interesting song
What the song is?
What story does the song tell? / What it is about?
Whether the song is popular?
And explain why you think it is interesting?
Part 3 Questions
- Do teenagers and adults enjoy the same kind of songs?
- What are the factors, which make people like a song?
- On which occasions do people in your country sing together?
- Which kinds of songs are suitable for children? Why?
- What do old people like to listen to?
- How would your grandfather feel if you gave him some hip hop music to listen to?
- Why do you think old people like old songs?
- Why do you think people of different age groups have different favourite songs?
- What kinds of music do (small) children in India like to listen to?
- What are the differences between popular music and the music that (young) children like to listen to?
- Why do some people like to play music (musical instrument} in the open?