IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 270 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 270 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 270
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below shows the sleep patterns of people in five different occupations according to a Canadian study. Write a report for a university lecturer, describing the information below. Give possible reasons for the differences.
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to your friend who is starting an import/export business and ask you for a recommendation for a product from your own country. In the letter, you should:-
- What the product will be?
- From which region of your country where it came?
- Why it is a good product to export?
General / Academic Writing Task 2
People who cause their own illnesses through unhealthy lifestyles and poor diets should have to pay more for health care. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Losing and Finding Things
- What should people do if they find something?
- Is it ok to keep an item that you found?
- What should people do to find what they lost?
- What things do people usually find?
- Have you ever lost something?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when you prepared for a happy event successfully
- What the event was?
- when and where it was?
- Say Whether it was easy or difficult?
- how do you prepare?
Part 3 Questions
- How can parents help children to be organized?
- On what occasions do people need to be organized?
- Does everything need to be well prepared?
- Do people need others’ help when organizing things?
- How Can Parents help children to be organized? ( asked on 15 Jan 2022)
- What factors should people consider organizing events?