IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 280 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 280 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 280
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below shows the changes that took place in three different areas of crime in New Port City Center from 2003 to 2012. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
A local newspaper has conducted a competition recently to find a person who contributed the most to society. Write a letter to the editor with a recommendation for a suitable person.
In your letter, you should tell:
– who is that person
– what is his/her contribution
– how did you meet him/her
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Family members and friends caring for elderly people find it hard to spend enough time looking after them. What are the causes of this problem? What solutions can you suggest?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Country
- Tell me about your country.
- Where is your country located?
- Which part of your country do most people live in?
- What are the main industries in your country?
- What are some of the good things about living in your country?
- What are some of the bad things about living in your country?
- Do you know the history of your country well?
- Which part of your country do you want to live in?
- What makes you feel proud of your country?
- Will you stay in your country in the future?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a selfie that You catch on your mobile on your favourite occasion
- When was it taken?
- Where was it taken?
- Who took it? Or How you took it?
- Explain how you felt about the photo.
Part 3 Questions
- Do your country people like to take photos of themselves?
- What kinds of devices do people like to use for taking photos these days?
- Why do some people like to delete photos?
- Why do some people like to keep photos?
- Has the way people take photos changed?