IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 283 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 283 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 283
Academic Writing Task 1
The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children’s charity located in the USA spent and received in one year, 2016. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You need to seek admission in a short course. Write a letter to the admission officer.
In your letter, you should tell:
– what the course is
– how your background knowledge is related to this
– why this institute is important
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people believe that it is the responsibility of individuals to take care of their own health and diet. Others, however, believe that governments should make sure that their citizens have a healthy diet. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Life Stages & Rest
- Do you enjoy your current stage of life?
- Which stage of your life do you think is the most important?
- In which stage of your life were you the happiest?
- What is your plan for your next stage of life?
- How often do you take a rest?
- What do you do when you take a rest?
- Do you take a nap?
- How do you feel after taking a nap?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a Dreamhouse you would like to build
- What would it look like?
- Where would your dream house be located?
- What amenities do you want in it?
- And explain why you want to live at that particular location?
Part 3 Questions
- Do most people in Your Country live in an apartment or house?
- Would You like to Live in a Foreign Country in the Future?
- Do young people in your country like to live with their parents or by themselves?
- Do Young People in Your Country prefer to Live with their Parents?
- Do people in Your Country like to rent a place to live?
- Would you live in a foreign country in the future?
- How is modern home design in your country different to that of the past?
- In your country what type of home do most people live in?
- Do people prefer to live in Modern Homes or older style homes (for example from 50 years ago)?
- How are modern homes different to older homes?