IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 284 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 284 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 284
Academic Writing Task 1
The pie charts show the electricity generated in Germany and France from all sources and renewables in the year 2009. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words.
General Writing Task 1
Your friend has been recently blessed with a baby. You have bought a present.
In your letter, you should tell:
– about the gift you have bought
– what are the features of the gift
– ask him to make an arrangement so that you can present the gift
General / Academic Writing Task 2
People buy good products that work, therefore, advertising is unnecessary and is no more than a form of entertainment. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Singing
- Can you sing?
- Do you like singing?
- When do you like to sing?
- Is it difficult to sing well?
- What kind of music do you like to sing?
- Do you want to be a singer?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when you shared something with others, You should say
What do you share?
Who do you share with?
Why do you share it?
And explain how you felt about sharing it?
Part 3 Questions
- Do you like to share?
- What are the consequences if children don’t like to share?
- How do you feel about sharing accommodations with others on campus?
- How could parents and teachers teach young children to share?
- Do people in your country (or, you) prefer to share public transport or do they (you) prefer to use private transport?
- Do many people in your country share their home with others or do they mostly live alone?
- Do you think there are any advantages to sharing your home with other (non-family) people?
- Would you ever share your food with someone else?