IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 287 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 287 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 287
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below shows social and economic indicators for four countries in 1994, according to United Nations statistics. Describe the information shown below in your own words. What implications do the indicators have for the countries?
General Writing Task 1
Write a letter to the local council about the closure of a playground in your area because children don’t use it much.
In the letter, you should tell:
– why many children won’t use it
– how is the playground important for children
– give some suggestions how to increase the playground’s usage.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think that the government should increase the cost of fuel for cars and other vehicles to solve environmental problems. Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include relevant examples from your knowledge or experience.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Picnics
- Have you ever gone to picnics?
- Do you enjoy going on picnics?
- How often do you go out for picnics?
- Did you go on a picnic when you were a child?
- When was the last time you went on a picnic?
- What kind of places do people choose as their picnic spots?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a skill that was difficult for you to learn; You should say
- When did you learn it?
- Why did you learn it?
- How did you learn it?
- How did you feel when you learned it?
Part 3 Questions
- What skills do students need to master?
- Is it hard for students to learn new skills?
- Is it hard for old people to learn new skills?
- Is a good teacher very important for students learning experience? Why?