IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 290 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 290 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 290
Academic Writing Task 1
The graphs below show the numbers of male and female workers in 1975 and 1995 in several employment sectors of the republic of Freedonia. Write a report for a university teacher describing the information shown.
General Writing Task 1
You have seen an advertisement for a full-time job at a grocery store and want to apply for it. Write a letter to the manager.
In the letter, you should tell:
– describe your experience
– tell him why you are interested in the job
– say why you think you would be suitable for the job.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In many countries, plastic shopping bags are the main source of rubbish. They cause water and land pollution, and so they should be banned. To what extent do you agree with this statement?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Writing by hand
- Do you generally prefer to write by hand or use a computer? (Why?)
- Are there any situations when you think it is important to write by hand? (Why/Why not?)
- How important is good handwriting to you? (Why/Why not?)
- Do you think computers will replace writing by hand in the future? (Why/Why not?)
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a sportsperson who performed well in an event
- Who the sportsman was,
- What he did,
- What kinda sports
- how you knew him/her
Part 3 Questions
- What kinds of exercises do Indian people like?
- What characteristics do you think an athlete should have?
- Why are there so few top athletes?
- What’s the best way to become a top athlete?
- Do teenagers like exercising in your country?
- Do you think physical education is necessary? Why?
- How do you think physical education classes affect children’s development?