IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 300 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 300 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 300
Academic Writing Task 1
The chart below shows the percentage of female members of parliament in 5 European countries from 2000 to 2012. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and making comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have been placed to a new job the same as your friend’s who is working from another company. Write a letter to your friend to ask for help.
In the letter, you should tell:
– what the problem is
– how your friend can solve it
– tell him the meeting arrangements and details.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think it is better for children to have many short holidays during the year. Others believe it would be beneficial to have fewer, longer vacations. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Sports
- Did you do any sport when you were younger? (Why/Why not?)
- Have you ever supported a sports team? (Why/Why not?)
- Do you enjoy watching sports? (Why/Why not?)
- Do you think there’s too much sport on television in your country?
- Do most people in your country like sport?
- What sports do people in your country like to play?
- Do you like extreme sports?
- Who is your favourite sports star?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an art or craft activity (example painting, woodwork, etcetera) that you had at school; You should say
- What did you make?
- How do you make it?
- What does it look like?
- And how do you feel about the activity?
Part 3 Questions
- What kinds of traditional handicrafts are there in your country?
- Should children learn more about art? / What are the benefits of making handcrafts?
- Why do some people think it is difficult to understand art?
- What can we do to make young people pay more attention to traditional art?
- Do you think it’s important to cultivate an appreciation of art in children?
- Do you think art should be included in school curriculums? Why?
- Have you attended any lessons about art?
- What have you learned from these lessons?
- What do young people think of traditional handicrafts?
- Do people in your country send handicrafts as gifts?