IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 301 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 301 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, question no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 301
Academic Writing Task 1
The pie charts show the electricity generated in Germany and France from all sources and renewables in the year 2009. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words.
General Writing Task 1
You’re working overseas in an international company. You are leaving the country in an emergency. Write a letter to your friends explaining the situation. In the letter, you should
- apologize for leaving like this
- explain what happened
- tell them what you’re going to miss about working with them
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Nowadays the eating habits of people around the world are changing, causing them many health problems, including obesity. Why do people tend to eat so badly? What can be done to improve their eating habits?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Changes
- Do you like changes? Why?
- Do you often change?
- What do you charge?
- What would you not like to change?
- Have you changed a lot since your childhood?
- What was the last change you made?
- What has been the greatest change in your life so far?
- Have there been any changes in your hometown recently?
- What do you plan to change next year?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an interesting conversation you had with your friend; You should say:
- Who did you speak with?
- Where you were?
- What the conversation was about?
- And explain why you think it was interesting?
Part 3 Questions
- How do friends communicate with each other?
- Why is body language important?
- What’s the difference between having a conversation with a man and having a conversation with a woman?
- Do you think women like to chat more than men?
- When men chat with other men do they usually talk about the same things that women do when they chat with other women?
- What is the difference between chatting and gossiping?
- Who do you prefer chatting with – your parents or your friends?
- Do most people have just a small number of friends or many friends?
- How do most people make new friends in your country?
- What qualities do you think a good friend should have?
- Are there any disadvantages of face-to-face conversation?