IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 314 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 314 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 314
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below gives information on consumer spending on different items in five different countries in 2002. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You and your family are living in rented accommodation in an English-speaking country. You are not satisfied with the condition of some of the furniture. Write a letter to your landlord. In your letter you should:
explain what is wrong with the furniture
and say what action you would like the landlord to take
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Explain some of the ways in which humans are damaging the environment. What can governments do to address these problems? What can individual people do?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Home Decoration
- What kind of decoration do you prefer?
- How is your home decorated?
- What is your favourite colour when decorating your home?
- What colour would you never use in your home?
- What colour would you choose to paint the walls of your room?
- Do people in your country like redecorating their homes?
- What is the new decorating trend for this year?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a house or apartment you would like to live in. You should say:
where it is / Where it would be
what you would (like to) do there
who you would (like to) live therewith
and explain why you would like to live in this place.
Part 3 Questions
- Do you think it’s better to rent or to buy a place to live in?
- How easy is it to find a place to live in your country?
- Do you agree that there is a right age for young adults to stop living with their parents?
- What options are available to young couples looking for accommodation in your country?
- What are some of the pleasures involved in making a home for ourselves?