IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 333 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 333 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 333
Academic Writing Task 1
The percentage of people using various mobile phone features. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have just rented an unfurnished flat and a friend has told you about a shop that has cheap second-hand furniture. Write to the shop owner. In your letter:
describe what you need
ask whether they have these items
and ask what they cost.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Modern societies need specialists in certain fields, but not others. Some people, therefore, think that governments should pay university fees for students who study subjects that are needed by society. Those who choose to study less relevant subjects should not receive government funding. Would the advantages of such an educational policy outweigh the disadvantages?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Happiness
- How would you define happiness?
- What usually makes you happy?
- What would you do to make yourself happy?
- Do you think money can make people happy?
- Do you think people in your country are generally happy people?
- What kinds of things make people in your country happy?
- Are people in your country happier now than they were 30 years ago?
- Why do some people say that happiness never lasts long?
- What makes you feel unhappy?
- What do you do when you are unhappy?
- What’s your happiest moment?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when the weather prevented you from doing something. You should say:
what your plan was
what weather you were hoping for
and explain how you felt when you had to change your plans.
Part 3 Questions
- Do people in your country enjoy talking about the weather, as a small chat, when they meet each other?
- What types of weather do people (in your country) prefer, cold or hot weather?
- What kinds of people care most about the weather?
- Would you say weather forecasts are usually accurate?