IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 338 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 338 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 338
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below shows changes in the numbers of residents cycling to work in different areas of the UK between 2001 and 2011. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You work for a small company and you need some advertising materials. Write a letter to a company that sells advertising materials. In your letter you should say:
who you are and which company you work for
how you discover their company
what advertising materials do you need.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that is heard everywhere nowadays?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Sports
- Did you do any sport when you were younger? (Why/Why not?)
- Have you ever supported a sports team? (Why/Why not?)
- Do you enjoy watching sports? (Why/Why not?)
- Do you think there’s too much sport on television in your country?
- Do most people in your country like sport?
- What sports do people in your country like to play?
- Do you like extreme sports?
- Who is your favourite sports star?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe your experience when you changed your school/college/House
- Why did you change your school/college?
- When was it?
- Was that helpful?
- What were the consequences after that?
Part 3 Questions
- Are children better at solving problems than adults?
- If people move frequently, is it better to stay in one house all the time?
- What are the pros and cons of living in a high-rise building?
- What are the pros and cons of living in an old and new neighbourhood?