IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 341 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 341 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 341
Academic Writing Task 1
The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children’s charity located in the USA spent and received in one year. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main points and give comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are going to hold a birthday party for a friend. Write a letter to the manager of a local restaurant. In your letter you should:
reserve a room for the party
explain your requirements
and ask for the approximate cost.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Nowadays animal experiments are widely used to develop new medicines and to test the safety of other products. Some people argue that these experiments should be banned because it is morally wrong to cause animals to suffer, while others are in favour of them because of their benefits to humanity. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Weekends
- What do you usually do in your spare time?
- What do you usually do on the weekends?
- Do you like to work on the weekends?
- Do you feel that weekends now are more important to you than when you were a child?
- What would your ideal weekend be like?
- Is it important to make the most out of your weekends?
- Which is your favourite part of the weekend?
- Do you think your weekends are long enough?
- How important do you think it is to have free time on the weekends?
- In your country, do men and women usually do the same kind of things on weekends?
- Why do you think many people consider the weekend to be important?
- What are you going to do next weekend?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a traditional object or traditional product of your country that you bought
- What is it?
- How is it made?
- When did you try it for the first time?
- Why do you like it?
Part 3 Questions
Question 1:- Describe another traditional product from your country
Question 2:- What are the benefits of traditional products to locals?
Question 3:- Do you think the government should help in the promotion of traditional products?
Question 4:- Do you think because of globalization countries are adopting each other traditions.
Question 5:- Why do people buy traditional products because of their traditional value or because they are handmade?
Question 6:- Did the traditional things of the past have more value than the present things?
Question 7:- Did the traditional things of the past have better quality than the present things?
Question 8:- Is it necessary to protect traditions?
Question 9:- Do you think teenagers should learn about traditions?