IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 350 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 350 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 350
Academic Writing Task 1
The line graph illustrates the number of spreads consumed from 1981 to 2007, in grams.
General Writing Task 1
There are plans to make your local airport bigger and increase the number of flights. You live near the airport. Write a letter to your local council. In your letter
- say where you live
- describe the problem
- say why you do not want the development to take place
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think that strict punishments for driving offences are the key to reducing traffic accidents. Others, however, believe that other measures would be more effective in improving road safety. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Talent
- Do you have a talent or something you are good at?
- Was it mastered recently or when you were young?
- Do you think your talent can be useful for your future work? Why?
- Do you think anyone in your family has the same talent?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a person you only met once and want to know more about. – You should say:
- Who he/she is?
- When do you meet him/her?
- Why do you want to know more about him/her?
- And explain how you feel about him/her?
Part 3 Questions
- How do people make friends in India?
- On what occasions do people like to make friends?
- Is it important to have the same hobbies and interests when making friends?
- What qualities make true friends?