IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 351 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 351 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 351
Academic Writing Task 1
The charts show the distribution of money spent on music in three different years in Northern Ireland.
General Writing Task 1
You have just come back from a long bus trip. You were unhappy with the service. Write a letter of complaint to the bus company
stating your reason for writing the letter
describing why you are unhappy
making suggestions for improvement
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Many people prefer to watch foreign films rather than locally produced films. Why could this be? Should governments give more financial support to local film industries?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Sports
- What sports do you like?
- Where did you learn to play?
- Did you do some sports when you were young?
- Do you think children need more exercise?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a rule that you don’t like. You should say:-
- What it is?
- Why you don’t like it?
- How do others feel about the rule?
- And explain whether you’ve followed the rule?
Part 3 Questions
- Why do schools make rules?
- What’s the importance of obeying the law?
- What can parents and teachers do to help children follow rules?
- Is it a good thing to break rules sometimes?
- Why do some people say that rules are made to be broken?
- Do you think it is necessary for children to wear school uniforms?
- Are the rules at school good or bad? Why?
- What rules should children follow at home?
- How are people punished when parking at the wrong spot?