IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 364 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 364 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 364
Academic Writing Task 1
The process shows diamonds moving from the mine to the retailer.
General Writing Task 1
You are having some trouble with a work colleague. Write to your employer. In your letter
Explain what the problem is
Describe how it is affecting you
Make a suggestion about what could be done
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In some countries, people who are unemployed receive a sum of money each week in the form of a benefit. While some support this, other people believe that this money should not be given. Discuss both points of view and give your own point of view.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Advertisements
- Are you interested in watching TV advertisements or internet advertisements?
- What kind of advertisement do you like the most?
- What kinds of advertisements do you dislike?
- Do advertisements influence your choice of product?
- Do you share advertisements with others?
- Do you want to work in advertising in the future?
- Are there many advertisements in your country?
- Why do you think there are so many advertisements now?
- What are the various places where we see advertisements?
- How do you feel about advertisements?
- Have you ever bought anything after seeing its advertisements?
- What are the differences between advertisements on television and those in magazines?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe something you received for free
- and what it was?
- if it was useful?
- when do you get it?
- what did you do with it?
Part 3 Questions
- Why should companies react quickly when customers have difficulties?
- What kind of jobs involve coping with the public?
- As a customer, what kinds of services would you expect to receive from a company?
- What do you think of the relationship between companies and consumers?
- Do you think the value of the gift is different when you purchase something and you receive something for free?
- Do you think people value items more when they purchase them than if they receive them as a gift?
- What kind of public services should the government offer for free?
- Is public transport important? How could it be improved?
- How important is free public education?
- What are other public services needed in your country?
- Do people always feel happy when receiving free gifts?
- Why do companies want to give free gifts to people?
- What do private companies usually donate?