IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 370 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected]tsfever.com with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 370 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 370
Academic Writing Task 1
The maps below illustrate how Frenton changed from 1990 to 2012.
General Writing Task 1
You recently went to a restaurant but think you could have left your credit card behind. Write to the restaurant. In your letter
Tell them when you went there
Describe where you think you may have left the credit card
Explain what you would like the restaurant to do
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Studying business or science-related subjects at the university level is more important than arts-related courses like literature. Do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Public gardens and parks
- Would you like to spend time in a park or a public garden?
- What do you like to do when visiting a park?
- How are the parks today different from those you visited as a kid?
- Would you prefer to play in a personal garden or public garden?
- Are parks important for a city?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe something important that you lost. You should say:
- What it was?
- How did you lose it?
- Why was it important to you?
- How did you feel when you lost it?
Part 3 Questions
- What kinds of people may lose things often?
- What can we do to prevent losing important things?
- What would you do if you saw something valuable that didn’t belong to you on the street?
- What kinds of things have you lost so far?
- What do you usually do to look for lost items?