IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 374 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 374 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 374
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows the number of inquiries received by the Tourist Information Office in one city over a six-month period in 2011. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
Letter to council for the dirty street:
- Explain why it has become dirty recently
- What problem it has caused
- Give some suggestions.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
More and more young people from wealthy countries are spending time in communities in poorer countries doing unpaid work such as teaching or building houses. Why is this? Who benefits more from this, the communities or these young people?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Wallet
- Do you use a wallet?
- Have you ever lost a wallet?
- Have you ever sent a wallet to someone as a gift?
- Do most of your friends use a wallet?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an exciting book that you enjoy reading. You should say
- When you read it?
- What kind of book it is?
- What is it about?
- And explain why you think it is exciting?
Part 3 Questions
- Do you prefer books or movies?
- Do you think it is important to read the book before watching the movie version of it?
- Do boys and girls like the same kinds of books?
- What kind of books do Indian people like to read?