IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 375 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 375 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 375
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph below shows the proportion of the population aged 65 and over between 1940 and 2040 in three different countries. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and making comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You decided to drive a bicycle to work and do not have parking space available. Write a letter to building manager:
- Why did you decide to use a bicycle
- What is the problem
- Provide some suggestions.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people think that a sense of competition in children should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Primary School
- What did you like to do the most when you were in primary school?
- Do you remember Any friend in your primary school
- How did you go to your primary school?
- How do you like your primary school?
- What did you do in your leisure time?
- Do you remember Any teacher in your primary school
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a plan in your life that is not related to work or study. You should say
- What it is about?
- Why did you make this plan?
- What do you need to do first?
- And explain how you would feel if it is successful?
Part 3 Questions
- Do you think it is important for a person to have a career plan?
- How do most people plan their future education and their future career?
- Do you think it’s important to include the factor of one’s salary in a career plan?
- Do you think planning is important or is it a waste of time?
- What kinds of personal plans should people make for themselves?
- For a person with children, what influence does this have on their personal plans for the future?
- Should parents set goals for children?
- When do young children start to set goals for themselves?