IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 387 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 387 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 387
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagram below shows nitrogen sources and concentration levels in the groundwater of a coastal city. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features.
General Writing Task 1
Your brother couldn’t join you on a trip that you guys planned. Write a letter to a friend inviting him to join:
- Explain the trip
- Explain why your brother couldn’t make it
- Giving details about the trip.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some feel that cities should be designed to be beautiful while others feel their functionality is more important. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Name
Question 1. Who gave you your name?
Question 2. Does your name have any particular (or, special) meaning?
Question 3. Do you like your name?
Question 4. In your country, do people feel that their names are very important?
Question 5. Would you like to change your name?
Question 6. Is it easy to change your name in your country?
Question 7. Who usually names babies in your country?
Question 8. Do you have any special traditions about naming children?
Question 9. What names are the most common in your hometown?
Question 10. Is your name common or unusual in your country?
Question 11. Does your name have any special meaning?
Question 12. What kinds of names are popular in Vietnam?
Question 13. Are there many Vietnamese people who have the same name as you?
Question 14. Is there any tradition about naming babies?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a positive change in your life. You should say:
- What the change was? (Answered in Past Tense)
- When does it happen? (Answered in Past Tense)
- How does it happen? (Answered in Past Tense)
- And explain why it was a positive change. (Answered in Past Tense)
Part 3 Questions
- Is your country changing rapidly?
- How is your country changing?
- Do you believe that the changes your country went through are positive?
- Do you think change is good？
- What are some of the major changes that usually occur in people in their lives?
- Is it important for people to make changes according to their surroundings?
- Is negative change always bad?
- In which age group our personality changes the most?
- How constant learning brings positivity to our lives?