IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 390 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 390 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers, and without a name, or without question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 390
Academic Writing Task 1
The graph shows the average annual expenditure on cell phones and residential phone services. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You are working in a giant company that does financial or other items help to the different groups of the local community. Write to your manager about some group you want to provide help next year.
- Describe a group.
- What help does the group need?
- What kind of help do you expect to provide.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Individuals can do nothing to improve the environment; only governments and large companies can make a difference. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 New Activities
- Do you like trying activities? Why?
- Did you enjoy trying new activities when you were younger?
Is there a new activity you would really like to try?
Is it good for people to try new things?
Why are some people afraid of trying new things?
What help do people need when they are trying new things?
What are some of the difficulties a person might have when they try something new?
Do you think it’s better to have new experiences when you are young or when you are older?
Did you try new activities when you were younger?
Do you like to try new activities alone or with friends?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk about a fishing area. You should say:
- Where it is?
- How do you know about it?
- When and with whom do you go there?
- How was the overall experience?
Part 3 Questions
- Do you like eating fish?
- Do you like to go fishing?
- Do people go fishing for hobbies?
- What kinds of fish do you like eating?
- Why do people like keeping fish as pets?
- Why fishing is on a decline in youngsters?
- Why do children like the sea better than adults?
- Do people in your country do fishing for a living?
- What kind of regions are totally dependent on fishing?
- What types of job positions can be found on or near the sea?
- Do you think it’s important for children to learn how to swim?
- Do you think that it is important to learn about the oceans and why?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of vacations on the seaside?
- Do you think the oceans should be protected by international agreements?
- Do you think that human activities are posing a threat to the oceans of the world?
- What do you think are the advantages and disadvantages of traveling on the ocean?