IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 392 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 392 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; without a name or question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 392
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagrams below show how houses can be protected in areas that are prone to flooding. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
The local council is about to destroy the children’s playground in your area because it is under use. write a letter and tell them:
- Why it is not well used
- What can be done so more people can use it.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
The best curriculum is not one based on a static body of knowledge, but one which teaches students to cope with change. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Clothes and Fashion
Q1. Are you very interested in fashion and clothes?
Q2. Do you have a lot of nice clothes?
Q3. What kind(s) of clothes do you usually wear?
Q4. Would you say clothes are expensive in your country?
Q5. Do you like to wear fashionable clothes?
Q6. Is there anything that you used to wear in the past that you don’t wear now?
Q7. How often do you go shopping for clothes?
Q8. Do you like shopping for clothes?
Q9. How often do you buy clothes online?
Q10. Do you plan to buy any designer (or name brand) clothes?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when you were in a public place and overheard a stranger talking on the phone. You should say:
- where does this happen?
- When does it happen?
- what was the person talking about?
- and explain how you felt about hearing the conversation?
Part 3 Questions
- Some people like talking on phones on public transport, what do you think about this situation?
- Why do you think there are some people who talk loudly on public transport?
- Do you think people misbehave to strangers?
- What can be done to people whose behaviour is terrible? Should you ignore it or should they be told about it?
- Is it wrong to talk on the phone in public places?
- What are the terrible effects of talking over the phone in public?
- Why do people always break the rules?