IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 394 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 394 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late responses; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here.
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 394
Academic Writing Task 1
The line graph shows visits to and from the UK from 1979 to 1999, and the bar graph shows the most popular countries visited by UK residents in 1999.
General Writing Task 1
There is a group of people in your community that needs help. Write a letter to your company director and say
- Describe this group.
- What kind of help do they need?
- How will this group and the community benefit from it?
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some claim that too much focus and resources have been spent protecting wild animals and birds. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Sports
- Do you like to watch sports programs on TV?
Do you like to watch live sports games?
Who do you like to watch sports games with?
What kinds of games do you expect to watch in the future?
Do you like sports?
Do you like extreme sports?
Do most people in your country like sport?
What sports do people in your country play?
What was your favourite sport when you were a child?
Did you do much sport when you were younger?
What kinds of sports would you like to try in the future?
Who’s your favourite sports star?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe some technology (e.g. an app, phone, software program) that you decided to stop using. You should say:
- When and where do you get this technology?
- Why did you start using this technology?
- Why did you decide to stop using it?
- And explain how you feel about the decision you made?
Part 3 Questions
- Do you think that there are any disadvantages to modern technology?
- Do you think people depend on modern technologies too much?
- In what ways do you think people will benefit from technologies in the future?
- Do you think parents should limit their children’s time on the phone?
- In your opinion, what are the basic computer skills that every person should have today?