IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 402 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 402 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page, and Telegram channel. For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests, click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 402
Academic Writing Task 1
The table and charts below give information on the police budget for 2017 and 2018 in one area of Britain. The table shows where the money came from, and the charts show how it was distributed. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and making relevant comparisons.
General Writing Task 1
You saw an advertisement for a tennis course in England but you have some problems and can’t stay for the whole course.
Write a letter to the course director. In your letter,
explain your interest in the course
describe your problems
find out whether a refund is possible if you leave early
General / Academic Writing Task 2
In many countries, people now wear western clothes such as suits and jeans rather than traditional clothing. Why is this the case? Is this a positive or negative development?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Hometown & Weather
- What is your country famous for?
- Where do you live in your country?
- Is it an interesting place to live?
- Are you planning to live there in the future?
- How is the weather today?
- What’s your favourite kind of weather?
- Is there any type of weather you really don’t like?
- What is the climate like in your country?
- Does the weather affect people’s lives in your country?
- Do people change in the summer?
- Does bad weather ever affect transport in your country?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an Important event that you celebrated
- What was it?
- When did you celebrate?
- Where did you celebrate?
- Who was with you?
- Why was It special?
Part 3 Questions
- How do people in your country celebrate events?
- What events do Indian people like to celebrate?
- Why do you think a celebration is important?
- Do you prefer big or small celebrations?
- Do you think parties will become more popular in the future?
- Why do some people like expensive and grand celebrations?
- Do you think it is a waste of money to spend much on celebrations of national events?
- How can people prepare for an event?
- Do you like to plan for an important meeting or activity?
- What factors should be considered when planning an event?
- Why does food go to waste in events?