IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 405 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 405 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; without a name or question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 405
Academic Writing Task 1
The charts below show degrees granted in different fields at the National University in the years 1990, 2000, and 2010. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have seen an advertisement in an English newspaper for a job working in the City Museum shop during the holidays. You have decided to apply for the job.
Write a letter to the director of the Museum. In your letter:
explain what experience and special skills you have
explain why you are interested in the job
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Although it is generally illegal, physical punishment continues in many countries. Some argue that parents should have the right to punish their children in this way. Do you agree or disagree?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Hometown
- Can you tell me about your hometown?
- How has your hometown changed over the years?
- Is there any way your hometown could be made better?
- Are there good transportation links to your hometown?
- What kind of jobs do the people in your hometown do?
- Do you have a lot of friends?
- Who is your best friend and why?
- Who would you most like to be friends with and why?
- What kind of person can you make friends with easily?
- Which is more important to you, friends or family?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a product from your area ( such as food or handcraft) or Describe something that your country exports.
- What is the product?
- What is it used for?
- How is it made?
- And explain why your Area produces this thing.
Part 3 Questions
- Why is it that people use products that are imported?
- Do different areas have their very own products that are popular?
- What food is a favourite around the world?
- Why do people residing in various areas like food that is different?
- What are some of the top food products (“foods”) that your country produces?
- What are some food products that come from different parts of your country?
- What widely consumed food products are mainly imported into your country?
- Do you think it’s essential that a country is self-sufficient in food?
- Besides food and the product you mentioned earlier, what else is made in your country?
- Do you think the globalisation of industry and commerce is a good thing?
- Do you think every country should make everything it needs or should it import some things?
- What are the disadvantages of a country producing everything it needs?