IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 413 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 413 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 413
Academic Writing Task 1
The graphs below provide information on global population figures and figures for urban populations in different world regions. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You recently attended a conference and you would like to give a presentation in your office about the information you gained by attending the conference. Write a letter to your manager asking for permission to give a presentation. In your letter:
describe what type of presentation you have in mind
what topics it would cover and how long it would take
who should participate in the presentation and where should it be conducted
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people feel that equality between the genders has already been achieved while others feel there is considerable progress to be made. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Celebrity & Computer
- Do you use computers?
- What do you use a computer to do?
- Did you use computers when you were little?
- Do people often use computers these days?
- Will people continue to use computers in the future?
- Who is your favourite celebrity?
- Do you like any foreign celebrities?
- Would you want to be a celebrity in the future?
- Do you think we should protect famous people’s privacy?
- How do celebrities influence their fans in your country?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk About A Fountain You Really Liked
- Where is it?
- How do you learn about it?
- Describe the fountain.
- Why do you like it so much?