IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 417 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 417 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 417
Academic Writing Task 1
The table below shows social and economic indicators for four countries in 1994, according to United Nations statistics. Describe the information shown below in your own words. What implications do the indicators have for the countries?
General Writing Task 1
A friend of yours is thinking about applying for the same course that you did at university. He/she has asked for your advice about studying this subject. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter,
give details of the course you took at the university
explain why you recommend the university
give some advice about how to apply
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life. Which do you consider to be the major influence?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Internet & Major
- How important is the Internet to you?
- Do you use the Internet more for work or in your free time?
- Do you think you use the Internet too much?
- How will the Internet develop in the future?
- Are there any negative things about the Internet?
- What is your major? Or what was your major?
- Did you or do you like it?
- Is it a popular subject at your university?
- If you could change to another subject, what would it be?
- Would you change it if you had the chance?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a time when you gave advice to others
- Who do you give advice to?
- What the advice was?
- Why do you give the advice?
- And how do you feel about the advice?
Part 3 Questions
- What kind of advice do parents give to their children?
- Giving and receiving advice is common in your country.
- Why is receiving advice from professionals expensive?
- How do experts give advice to others? (e.g a doctor gives advice to patients)
- What advice do parents give to teenagers about making friends?
- How do professionals receive advice?
- Should children make decisions on their own?
- Whose advice is more helpful? Parents or friends’?
- Do parents in your country take decisions for their children?
- Do you think it is advisable to listen to others’ advice when making decisions?
- Do you think in the future, people will get more advice from computers than humans?