IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 418 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 418 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 418
Academic Writing Task 1
The line graph shows the historical oil prices per barrel from 1973 to January 2009. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You normally go shopping in the area where you live. However, you think some of the facilities for shoppers could be improved there.
Write a letter to your local newspaper. In your letter:
say in general what you like about shopping in your area
say what is wrong with the facilities
suggest how they can be improved
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Many say manufacturers and supermarkets are responsible for reducing the amount of packaging of products they sell and others say it is the consumer’s responsibility to stop buying products with too much packaging. Discuss both views.
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Internet & Outdoor Activitie
- Do you like outdoor activities?
- What outdoor sports do you like?
- How much time do you spend outdoors every week?
- What types of outdoor activities are popular in your country?
- How often do you use the Internet?
- Do you think you use the Internet too much?
- What are your favourite websites?
- What are the positive and negative things about the Internet?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe a place you visited ( Not Your Hometown ) That you recommended others to live in
- where the place is.
- how do you get there?
- what does it look like?
- and explain why you like this place and often go there.
Part 3 Questions
- What type of apartment do most people in your country like to live in?
- Do people in your country like to invite others as guests?
- Do people take gifts when they visit each other?
- What is the difference between the houses in the city centre and the suburbs?
- what facilities do young people and old people like in your country?
- what is the difference between facilities in the countryside and the ones in the cities?
- Which do you prefer living in a city or only visiting it as a tourist?
- why do some people want to go to college far away from home?
- How do people get to know about new places?
- What is a popular attraction that people like to visit in your country?