IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 419 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 419 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; no answer will be considered without a name or question number. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 419
Academic Writing Task 1
The diagram below gives information about the Hawaiian island chain in the centre of the Pacific Ocean. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown.
General Writing Task 1
You are organising a trip to Tenby, United Kingdom, for a group of students from Brighton, United Kingdom. Write to the Tour Manager, Mr Abraham, of an organisation that organises trips to Tenby.
In your letter, explain:
when you want to visit and how long you will stay
how many students are in your group
and what accommodation you will require
General / Academic Writing Task 2
All education (primary, secondary and further education) should be free to all people and paid for and managed by the government. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Indoor Activities & Transportation
- Do you prefer public transportation or private transportation?’
- What’s the most popular means of transportation in your hometown?
- Is it easy to catch a bus in your country?
- Is driving to work popular in your country?
- What do you think will become the most popular means of transportation in your country?
- Do you like indoor activities?
- What indoor activities do you like?
- How much time do you spend indoors every week?
- What types of indoor activities are popular in your country?
Part 2 Cue Card
Talk About A Joke That Made You Laugh
- Who told you a joke?
- When and Where?
- What the joke was?
- Why did you find it interesting?
Part 3 Questions
- What kinds of things make you laugh?
- Do you like making other people laugh? [Why/Why not?]
- Do you think it’s important for people to laugh? [Why/Why not?]
- Is laughing the same as feeling happy, do you think? [Why/Why not?]