IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 421 Recent Exam Tests Must Read These Instructions before participating in Exam.
The answer to every question is mandatory; otherwise, we will not accept it. Send your answers to [email protected] with your name, and city along with the question Test Number like IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 421 ( in the subject field of email), and you must send us the answer within 24 hours of the question. We will not respond to late answers; without a name or question Number, no answer will be considered. For any help, you can contact us on the IELTSfever Instagram Page and Telegram channel For IELTS Reading Tests and Listening Tests click here
IELTSFever FREE Online Mock Test Day 421
Academic Writing Task 1
The bar charts below show the prevalence of obesity among boys and girls aged 12 to 19 years by ethnicity, in the United States for the years 2004 and 2014. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
General Writing Task 1
You have a pen pal and you are writing your first letter to that pen pal. In your letter, describe your previous studies and/or work experience, your current activities, hobbies and interests. Also, tell your pen pal that you will be visiting him/her.
General / Academic Writing Task 2
Some people claim that not enough of the waste from homes is recycled. They say that the only way to increase recycling is for governments to make it a legal requirement. To what extent do you think laws are needed to make people recycle more of their waste?
ACADEMIC / GENERAL SPEAKING
Part 1 Gift & Noise
- Do you mind noises?
- What types of noise do you come across in your daily life?
- Are there any sounds that you like?
- Where can you hear loud noises?
- Do you think there’s too much noise in modem society?
- Are cities becoming noisier?
- When do you send gifts?
- When was the last time you received a gift?
- Have you received a gift you didn’t like?
- How do you feel when you receive a gift?
- Do people in your country send gifts to show their generosity?
Part 2 Cue Card
Describe an object you find particularly beautiful
- Where the artwork/object is?
- How it was made?
- What it looks like?
- And explain why you find it particularly beautiful.
Part 3 Questions
- Do you think there are more beautiful things now than in the past?
- Do you think there are many scenic spots in India or are there many more in other countries?